At Natural Integrative Healthcare, I view health as more than just the absence of disease. When you are healthy, your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual life is optimal. My goal is to help you achieve your optimum state of health. I look forward to working with you!
Services & Treatments
- Biochemical Individuality
- Clinical Nutrition
- Botanical Medicine
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Patient Advocacy
At Natural Integrative Healthcare I view health as more than just the absence of disease. When you are healthy, your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual life is optimal. My goal is to help you achieve your optimum state of health. I look forward to working with you!
Meet Dr. Diefenbach
Dr. Patricia Diefenbach received her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. She has a Master of Science in Integrative Health Science; and a Bachelor of Arts in Language with concentrations in German and Mandarin from the University of York, England. She is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist® Professional and a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
- I focus on health and preventive care and choose safe and effective natural therapies – I believe that a healthy lifestyle and proactive medical care prevent disease.
- I review your entire medical health history to discover the cause of your complaint and the root of your symptoms.
- I use the best tools from both conventional and alternative medicine.
- I respect that you are a whole person – body, mind, and spirit and I support you in achieving balance.
- I keep “care” in healthcare. This means that I treat you like I would want to be treated.
- I address a wide spectrum of health concerns for all ages, with a special emphasis on gastrointestinal health and nutrition, eating disorders, autism, PTSD, PCOS, diabetes, and healthy aging.
1900 Mount Vernon Avenue, Suite 206
Alexandria, VA 22301
Note: Parking is available at the side of the building.
Contact Dr. Diefenbach at:
Phone: (703) 609-8717
Fax: (571) 407-3311
Monday 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
1st Saturday of every month 10 am - 2 pm
Effective January 1, 2021: For any visits (in office, telehealth or telephone) cancelled with less than 24 hour notice the client will be charged the full amount of the scheduled visit fee.