At Natural Integrative Healthcare I view health as more than just the absence of disease. When you are healthy, your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual life is optimal. My goal is to help you achieve your optimum state of health. I look forward to working with you!
Dr. Patricia Diefenbach received her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. She has a Master of Science in Integrative Health Science; and a Bachelor of Arts in Language with concentrations in German and Mandarin from the University of York, England. She is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist® Professional and a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
- I focus on health and preventive care and choose safe and effective natural therapies – I believe that a healthy lifestyle and proactive medical care prevent disease.
- I review your entire medical health history to discover the cause of your complaint and the root of your symptoms.
- I use the best tools from both conventional and alternative medicine.
- I respect that you are a whole person – body, mind, and spirit and I support you in achieving balance.
- I keep “care” in healthcare. This means that I treat you like I would want to be treated.
- I address a wide spectrum of health concerns for all ages, with a special emphasis on gastrointestinal health and nutrition, eating disorders, autism, PTSD, PCOS, diabetes, and healthy aging.
Monday 10 am - 5 pm Alexandria
Tuesday 10 am - 3 pm Alexandria
Wednesday 10 am - 3 pm Fairfax
Thursday 10 am - 3 pm Alexandria
Friday 10 am - 3 pm Alexandria
1st Saturday of every month 10 am - 2 pm Alexandria
Personal Training by Appoinment Only
Effective September 1, 2018 For any visits (in-office or telephone visits) cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, the client will be charged the full amount of the scheduled visit fee.