Meet Dr. Diefenbach
Patricia Diefenbach, ND, MS, CNC, CNS, CPT
Founder & Naturopathic Doctor
Dr. Patricia Diefenbach received her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. She has a Master of Science in Integrative Health Science; and a Bachelor of Arts in Language with concentrations in German and Mandarin from the University of York, England. She is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist® Professional and a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
Health, nutrition and physical fitness are Dr. Diefenbach’s lifelong passions. She believes that every person’s physiology is unique and that one size does not fit all and that taking an individual’s entire and unique biochemistry into consideration is the foundation to all healing. She enjoys motivating others to incorporate natural healthcare choices into their lifestyles in order to prevent disease, and promote healing and wellness.
Dr. Diefenbach is a licensed naturopathic physician in the District of Columbia and state of Connecticut. She is former President of the Virginia Association of Naturopathic Physicians (VAANP), and an active member of the District of Columbia Association of Naturopathic Physicians (DCANP). She is also a member of the American College of Nutrition and the Institute for Functional Medicine. Dr. Diefenbach resided in Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom before moving to the United States. She enjoys hiking, swimming, playing tennis and horseback riding as well as preparing nutritious meals for her family. Dr. Diefenbach is also a proud Air Force wife and understands the dedication, commitment and sacrifices made by all who serve their country.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Master of Science Integrative Health Science Capital University of Integrative Medicine, Washington, DC
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts Language: (German & Mandarin) University of York, York, United Kingdom
- T.E.F.L. Certification -International Teacher Training Institute, London, United Kingdom, Royal Society of Arts
- President, 2016-2019 Virginia Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor- Connecticut Board of Medicine
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor- District of Columbia Board of Medicine
- Board Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Virginia Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- District of Columbia Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
- American College of Nutrition
American Nutrition Association
- Education Committee Co-Chair: St Bernadette Parish Council, Springfield, VA